This ceramic water filter is silver impregnated and will not permit bacteria growth-through (mitosis). It provides a hostile environment for all microbiological organisms and will not support their growth. Ceramic elements may be cleaned 100 or more times with a soft brush or a slightly abrasive cloth.
The water filtration efficiency is 0.2 micron.
99.999% Bacteria Removal
- Easy installation
- Unless water is being stored, no additional treatment is necessary.
- Good flow rate – up to 1 gallon of clean water per hour (gravity flow)
- Accepts water from floods, lake, rain, well, tap, river or stream
- Annual/semi-annual filter replacement
- Cleans with soft brush or slightly abrasive cloth or pad
- Unlimited shelf life
- Once in use, filter will last 1-2 years
- Carbon media is good for 1 year
- Capable of filtering arsenic, lead, fluoride, and iron. (special order)
- Survial Water Filter
View Product Specs
A.L.Abbot and Associates
Analytical Food Laboratories